eRepublik UK

Author Topic: Todays Updates & Notes  (Read 880 times)

BaskB

Todays Updates & Notes
« on: November 13, 2013, 12:32:02 am »
World Border expanded to include all the map now.

Warps have had PvP flags set to Deny, if I hear of people killing people at the warp points this will be met with a swift ban, as an Avid gamer nothing more I hate than spawn campers.

Warp South Africa is setup and live

All users should be able to access /warp if you cant let me know

Claims in New World

Initially 100x100 area ONLY can be claimed in the new world to a) Keep it interesting & b) to stop people claiming mass areas and doing nothing with it.

I cant promise these will be worldguarded quickly I really dont know what my link is going to be like onboard
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:39:39 am by BaskB »
Regiment 5 - Legion

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
Re: Todays Updates & Notes
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 07:01:22 am »
Cool updates, if some fucker tries to warp-kill me I'll tear their bollocks off.
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

mittekemuis

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 08:39:13 am »
Thanks Bask!

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but don't become friends because then you'll have a tough time whether to keep them close or closer."

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 08:56:05 am »
Hot
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Jegarmister

• You cannot hide, I see you.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 02:19:30 pm »
Initially 100x100 area ONLY can be claimed in the new world to a) Keep it interesting & b) to stop people claiming mass areas and doing nothing with it.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 07:28:00 pm »
Jegar making the most of the New World
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 08:55:07 pm »
no internets, cant play
build shit longshits
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?