eRepublik UK

Author Topic: Dirt Border Underwater  (Read 1010 times)

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Dirt Border Underwater
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:55:28 pm »
What is this long line of dirt underwater in the neutral sea that no-one is supposed to build in all along the border to Union?

Its really ugly and annoying and I will demolish it if there is no good reason for it, of which I can think of none possible...
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
Re: Dirt Border Underwater
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 02:18:05 am »
What is this long line of dirt underwater in the neutral sea that no-one is supposed to build in all along the border to Union?

Its really ugly and annoying and I will demolish it if there is no good reason for it, of which I can think of none possible...

You mean, the neutral sea that no one is meant to be building in but Cotton is mining?

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 11:07:12 am »
At least that's less obstructive than an ugly (disgusting, even) bridge blocking off someone's access to the sea.

**edited** Keep it nice Alice please ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:39:59 pm by BaskB »
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

BaskB

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »
Due to the bandwidth it uses I cant see the map, so can you take a piccy and post it for me to look at?

Regiment 5 - Legion

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 03:20:05 pm »

I'm going to demolish this disrespectful invasion later, it ruins my frequent boat trips.

Hopefully whoever was rude enough to build it will own up to it and explain why they wanted to insult every other player in this way.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 04:08:44 pm »
Actually nothing to do with me, being serious.

Must have been Cotton?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:10:17 pm by RodneyMcKay »

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 04:12:21 pm »
Maybe, it needs to be demolished whoever made it. Its bothering me on every journey

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 04:20:12 pm »
I've no problem with that.

"Hopefully whoever was rude enough to build it will own up to it and explain why they wanted to insult every other player in this way."

And I agree.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 04:36:39 pm »
Yeah its one thing mining in neutral land, but its really annoying to build in it, especially if its ugly :p

BaskB

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 06:14:13 pm »
Humm no idea what it is but yep needs to go that's a fact
Regiment 5 - Legion

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: