Author Topic: Scotland's Oil?  (Read 5369 times)

shadow

• Woldean Court
Re: Scotland's Oil?
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2014, 11:53:54 am »
If scotland goes independent, the UK will become pretty much a non-country anyway.

Also, If Scotland goes independent, joins the EU (by that time the british will have left it anyway... and look at what's happening to switzerland, see how the EU is trying to buttfuck them for their stupid referendum), they will be a in a strong alliance, reclaim their oil fields with the aid of the rest of Europe and possibly the US (seeing as the new trans-atlantic trade agreement that's in the pipeline will be one of it's most important trade agreements and the US have stated several times that they will only negotiate with the EU and it's members and if the UK drops out that that will be bad luck for them)

At which point a war will erupt and Scotland will take over britain and a scottish king will rule over united scotland. William Walace was right all along!

... but ofcourse, I'm just speculating. I for one, support their struggle for freedom.
Politics: eUK president; congressman (x7), Vice-president (x4); HoL member; BE congres
party politics: UKRP party founder; UKRP party president
minister apps: Mi-6 founder, MoD; MoFa
military: para; US tank; ATLANTIS SG; AIS founder

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2014, 03:05:23 pm »
If scotland goes independent, the UK will become pretty much a non-country anyway.

Also, If Scotland goes independent, joins the EU (by that time the british will have left it anyway... and look at what's happening to switzerland, see how the EU is trying to buttflower them for their stupid referendum), they will be a in a strong alliance, reclaim their oil fields with the aid of the rest of Europe and possibly the US (seeing as the new trans-atlantic trade agreement that's in the pipeline will be one of it's most important trade agreements and the US have stated several times that they will only negotiate with the EU and it's members and if the UK drops out that that will be bad luck for them)

At which point a war will erupt and Scotland will take over britain and a scottish king will rule over united scotland. William Walace was right all along!

... but ofcourse, I'm just speculating. I for one, support their struggle for freedom.

Joins the EU? You've not heard what they're saying about how difficult that will be in Europe then?

A Strong Alliance? The EU isn't an Alliance, NATO is and Scotland will be on the outside. Exactly where do you want the radioactive hole delivered?

If I were in Scotland I'd vote 'Yes' just to see people with blue faces and silly skirts. Wallace was Australian, I've seen Braveheart too

Struggle for freedom? When we have Scottish politicians in charge in Westminster for a very long time. Blair, Brown, Cameron, ...

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2014, 03:59:54 pm »
It was a Scottish king which inherited the English throne anyway
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2014, 04:20:31 pm »
If we're doing requests:

Dutch king please.

Also lol shadow, what are you smoking? Do you really think the EU is even capable of doing actual things without it taking years and years and years?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 04:23:35 pm by Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar »
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2014, 06:18:43 pm »
He is Belgian, the EU is pretty much all they have
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2014, 06:29:24 pm »
If they vote yes they'll just be immigrating into UK (with all their multinational companies) when they join the EU anyway.
Would have to build a massive wall to keep them out, gotta stop them from stealing our livestock jobs
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2014, 06:41:15 pm »
Would have to build a massive wall to keep them out, gotta stop them from stealing our livestock jobs

I agree, Alicvs.

AVE CAESAR!

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2014, 06:46:08 pm »
just veto them from everything we're in. Permanent member of the security council = HUEHUEHUE.

Refuse to recognise their independence. Just troll them mercilessly for years. Refuse to open the border or recognise their passports. They all have to fly from Edinburgh. Cut the train lines and roads. It'll be like North/South Korea except without the national dynamism.

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2014, 06:49:00 pm »
Send an army of James Bonds to keep murdering the leaders
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2014, 07:03:37 pm »
That would just backfire and we'll get... Wait a minute, Appleby do you still appear here? We need to make a scotch black market ring. Moriarty has agreed to supply me salmon, I'm sure he'll stretch to scotch too. We'll make millions!

I can do my part and make the other half vote yes instead of no.

Actually then again, how will labour ever beat the tories without our scottish seats... and there goes my political career's point before I ever get started. Nah, no is still best.

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2014, 07:15:13 pm »
That would just backfire and we'll get... Wait a minute, Appleby do you still appear here? We need to make a scotch black market ring. Moriarty has agreed to supply me salmon, I'm sure he'll stretch to scotch too. We'll make millions!

Actually then again, how will labour ever beat the tories without our scottish seats... and there goes my political career's point before I ever get started. Nah, no is still best.

Just cos Labour won't be in government doesn't mean you won't be able to run. Besides Labour will just tack right and we'll be fine.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2014, 07:34:57 pm »

Just cos Labour won't be in government doesn't mean you won't be able to run. Besides Labour will just tack right and we'll be fine.

Eeew, right? Maybe when I'm 40 that'll be ok.

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2014, 07:48:05 pm »
Right is right, left is wrong 8D

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2014, 08:38:44 pm »

Eeew, right? Maybe when I'm 40 that'll be ok.

No it won't :(

Prof Moriarty

• RP
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »
Just to point out that Labour would have been elected they did every time since the fifties without Scottish seats. Only vote Scots changed has been getting Lib Dem Tory Coalition. Look how that turned out.
Atticus Sand, Lord of Last Post Wins

Bohemond4

• Viscount of Cambrige
  • Woldean Court
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2014, 04:23:48 am »
I, for one, look forward to a doomed Scotland sobbing into their drinks over the false promises of Salmond.

Kinda like the Republic of Ireland
Viscount of Cambridge
We should all just quit the game.  It just to flowering divisive

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2014, 01:02:05 pm »
RIP 70's unions
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Alphabethis

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2014, 12:16:13 am »
All that is just pure distraction. The real issue is a ever diminishing oil and a post-industrial civilization, that is, back to middle age. That's the issue. And no, we don't have fusion power plants and solar, nuclear, wind and anything else can't cover our current lifestyle.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2014, 12:36:16 am »
All that is just pure distraction. The real issue is a ever diminishing oil and a post-industrial civilization, that is, back to middle age. That's the issue. And no, we don't have fusion power plants and solar, nuclear, wind and anything else can't cover our current lifestyle.

Calm down Malthus

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2014, 02:10:12 pm »

Calm down Malthus

lol'd

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: