Author Topic: Makeup on women  (Read 1681 times)

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
Makeup on women
« on: March 31, 2014, 11:15:39 am »
So there was this no makeup selfie trend. Lots of women looked just fine without makeup. I got into an argument with a girl cos I said idgaf whether girls wear it or not. Obviously I don't mean for stuff like going out for dinner where you both get dressed up but for day to day shit.

She argued that when men say they are OK with girls with no makeup what they mean is "natural" minimalist makeup. She is forig Btw I don't know whether that's why.

But anyway I was wondering if you lot as a cross section of the male population actually give a flower whether a girl wears makeup. Hetero and homo guys both welcome. I suppose our two females input would be fine too.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Re: Makeup on women
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 11:32:25 am »
Its mostly repulsive.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 11:40:09 am »
I believe there are 4 levels of make up on women.

4. Drag Queen
3. Visibly Noticeable
2. No Make Up (Not visibly noticeable, but she's sure as shit done something to her face.)
1. Actually No Make Up (When you wake up first and see said girls true form.)

Most men that think they like no make up actually see women wearing Level 2 make up.

Then again, the kinda of girls that say all girls have to wear "minimalist make up" to possibly look attractive to the majority of guys probable have some issues.

But to answer your question, I like girls with minimal make up.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

CottonPicken

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 11:46:56 am »
Well if a girl suddenly stops wearing makeup after wearing it constantly for years it's disgusting.

However if she frequently wears no make up at all, like myself, I think it looks completely fine. Also it's extra special when these people do wear makeup and they are beautiful!

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 12:28:53 pm »
you only need a little foundation to even out skin tone and cover blemishes if necessary, id wear make up for that reason but im a lazy flower and cba
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 02:34:14 pm »
I honestly just don't care, I've dated a girl who went with brightly coloured hair, an inch of make-up across her face and bright eyeshadow. I don't think it's a question of the level, I think that it is generally whether or not it's acting complementary to the features.

That said, people are at different levels of attractiveness with no makeup, and yes most guys can't tell the difference between "no makeup" and "minimalist natural makeup"
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

Quote from: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
  • Political - Member of Parliament
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 04:10:08 pm »
Generally, most men only care if they'll let them stick their cock in them.

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.

Thedark ace

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 04:42:31 pm »
Well if a girl suddenly stops wearing makeup after wearing it constantly for years it's disgusting.

However if she frequently wears no make up at all, like myself, I think it looks completely fine. Also it's extra special when these people do wear makeup and they are beautiful!

I'd agree with both this and Rodney, if they never wear make-up it's fine but once a standard is created it is noticed when it isn't met. I like the effects on looks that make-up has but it does have psychological effects, see women that are distraught when they run out/forget in the morning and have their confidence in everything they do whether or not their make-up significantly improves their beauty, which does give me a cause for concern when that happens.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 05:10:39 pm »
Not being funny, but if a girl is ugly without makeup it's cos she's ugly.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 06:10:22 pm »
At my age you're more interested if they're still breathing :)

Sir Humphrey Appleby

• Permanent Speaker
  • Party - UKRP
  • Sodomy non sapiens
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 06:53:20 pm »

4. Drag Queen
3. Visibly Noticeable
2. No Make Up (Not visibly noticeable, but she's sure as shit done something to her face.)

p much this
<Guitah> not arguing with a Brit about tea is tha sensible thing to do :)
<Appleby> it is common knowledge it is pointless arguing with an addict :p
<Appleby> thus it is pointless arguing about tea with brits

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 08:23:49 pm »
My missus rarely wears makeup, only time is if we go out and even then it's minimal.  Shes got great skin and she is a forig.  All my English exes used to trowel the fucker on, one used to stick her face on first thing in the morning and not take it off till the second she went to bed!  All of em had horrible skin.

What makes me laugh is the ones that have overdone the fake tan and applied a pale foundation, nowt makes me giggle more than a pale faced oompa loompa, trying to be all sexy...

Stianoux

• Woldean Court
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 04:18:42 am »
As long as the makeup compliments their natural appearance, rather than mask it and make them look like they're aspiring to join a clown college, I have no problem with makeup.

If they are attractive without makeup, that's just great. If they aren't, I probably wouldn't be into them anyway.

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 01:21:35 pm »

4. Drag Queen
3. Visibly Noticeable
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 03:58:56 pm »

I fucking love Buckley...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: