Author Topic: Space Game Turn 8  (Read 1636 times)

CottonPicken

• Party - UKRP
Re: Space Game Turn 8
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 08:24:34 pm »
Right, I'll buy a headtaker to strengthen my fleet and follow Carlini's main fleet to Blarg, destroying those little faggots once and for all. Will use my two cruiser FP boosts on my despoiler.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 10:10:50 pm »
Use everything I have to produce a fleet at Cotton's fleet's location, to aid and assist in destroying her enemies. Despoilers please, and some good frigates too :)

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2014, 10:14:15 pm »
Lol :p

Well I'm about to roll battles and finish off building turn over the next couple hours, if I can keep myself focussed :D

So no more moves kkthxbai
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 02:31:22 am »
Lol :p

Well I'm about to roll battles and finish off building turn over the next couple hours, if I can keep myself focussed :D

So no more moves kkthxbai

Good luck with this one lmao.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 02:40:56 am »
Most epic turn ever :o
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Mick cain

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 09:15:29 pm »
"I register to play as an agent in this game. I spawn at Blarg and purchase three Marauders.

I join the battle alongside Carlini and fight against Digby and Diakun."

CottonPicken

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 09:26:14 pm »
wrong thread mate, post it in turn 9 please