Author Topic: there is a TUP PTO attempt  (Read 9545 times)

Malkaiser

Re: there is a TUP PTO attempt
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2014, 07:49:36 am »
We also cause the sun to rise every morning and monkeys to reproduce. You're such a stupid donger sometimes Goku.

Appleby said that TUP leadership produced stable alliances and avoided wipes. I pointed out that he was wrong. Your reading comprehension is terrible Iain.

If you mock the point of view that you guys are responsible for failed foreign policy like its totally out of control like the sun rising, then all that "good" foreign policy you bang on about must be out of your control and just a fluke too?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:51:16 am by Malkaiser »

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 08:04:27 am »
We have had stable alliances, we've been at the top table of four alliances since TUPs star rose, and all of them were world class alliances not the kind of pro alliance status other countries our size are left with. In addition although we have been wiped, every time this happened allies invaded the UK mainland to free us. That's such a privileged position. Do you see France, Australia, etc getting that kind of support through their long occupation?

Anyway I'm done arguing with fools, if you want to let the lunatics run the asylum we'll see if you can do any better.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Big Ant

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 10:05:18 am »
all of them were world class alliances 

What are you drinking.... I want some!

TWO was decent at best, but Magic, you as SG again slowed down progress and went into decline.. Failed
ONE was a complete failure
Sirius .... LOL you didnt get china, and it failed right there.. then you kicked USA instead of waiting 10 days for a new CP... hahaha
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

Gregory Gallangher

• The Lord Ellpus
  • Woldean Court
  • Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber.
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2014, 10:16:26 am »
Wayne, BA, Goku: You are doing exactly what certain Hungarian politicians did with me and my friends a year ago. They hated me and did not care about the consequences of ousting me. The consequences of course were serious: Hungary became a second class country, without diplomatic power and was forced to follow Serbia into Asteria. There without the support necessary - the support the country had in ONE and TWO times - lost all it's colonies and is constantly struggling for having even a few bonuses. The Arabian colonies will fall sooner rather than later too.

As for Alliances: ONE served it's purpose, except for the last period when Turkey went over to EDEN it was decent. TWO was an utter success, it was a plan well made and perfectly executed. It was our plan and you all envy it. Get over it, don't be a petty child.

This is what will happen to the UK too, probably worse. That's the price of petty domestic politics fights based on personal, emotional dislike and most importantly ENVY for some prominent politicians and parties.

Deny it all you want. It doesn't make it less true.

~'Rules are for children. This is war, and in war the only crime is to lose.'~

Malkaiser

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2014, 10:57:42 am »
Those benefits never trickled down to the regular UK player. Other peoples (Poland) bonuses and other peoples (alliance command) fun.

This is only an issue because their flaming and corruption supressed domestic politics so much. They had previously been left alone to the alliance game but by demanding full control of euk culture (even parties and Mus) they got attacked back on all fronts.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2014, 11:07:57 am »
That's just revisionist bullshit. We never wanted anything to do with your shitty trolling, and NE has been basically anti TUP since it was founded. Virtually everything you've ever written and every mail has mentioned TUP or myself directly. But anyway like I said, if you want to live in your own delusion go ahead, the UK deserves it.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2014, 12:15:48 pm »
Another issue is that if your domestic diplomacy has gotten so bad that even moderate/formerly friendly groups are turning on you, then how can you be doing a good job in international diplomacy?

We have seen this already with Kravenn trolling our former Macedonian allies for no reason.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2014, 12:43:16 pm »
If you don't understand the Greece-MKD situation well enough to know why that happened, then you don't have a right to criticise Kravenn for what he did.

Alfagrem

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2014, 12:45:55 pm »
Did TUP's foreign policy trickle down to the average eUKer?

It's quite possible it did

However he or she possibly never knew about it. Where were the articles saying 'our allies fight with us' or those invoking us to fight for a Spanish congress with all our might?

There was a huge media void when it came to alliances and that got filled by someone with a certain message.

Let's look at today - We have the Argies on our doorstep and NEing us.

We don't have any of the foreign bods in our media, shouts or channels gathering allies, pointing out there sacrifices and taking ownership of the problem.

You have BA in there and visibly getting things done.

If I want a sane, rational discussion on a technical aspect of the national or pan-national game then I'd think - Keers.

If I wanted some shit done, I think - BA.

Only a small fraction want an end to your leadership, most of the rest of us feel that you and TUP have already vacated it by your own choice.

P.S on Macedonia.

I was there in their ranks, I understood the situation and they came willingly to battle with us in even our shitty, not v.important battles.

Kravenn was a complete Durp to them. Well beyond any reason other then Kravenn just being Kravenn.

Malkaiser

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2014, 12:47:28 pm »
I understand the situation, I don't understand why he had to comment on it. He could have just not posted.

I belive he was trolling newspaper comments, did the Greeks ask him to insult the Macedonians to prove his loyalty or something?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2014, 01:02:54 pm »
I understand the situation, I don't understand why he had to comment on it. He could have just not posted.

This is so ironic coming from you.

Alfa, BA is seen internationally by both sides as a clown. The one thing he has going for him is name recognition - last time he ran the response I got from other governments was generally "will BigAnt win?" and not in a hopeful way. As an international bag lady he got ignored totally by everyone last time, and he will again.

What you need is people going to our allies, calling in favours, asking MUs for help, reminding people that we can win the war in a couple of key battles. Unfortunately there is absolutely nobody to do that. Goku is probably one of the best informed out of the UKs new leadership and he's just proven he doesn't have a clue.

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2014, 01:27:57 pm »
Alfa raises a good point that Sirius leadership need to answer. Previous alliances, TWO especially had a great media presence. Having an article out as often as it was was brilliant. I've always been a layman in terms of alliances, even in brief MoFA stints I took the non-alliance countries. Despite all of that, I really felt I belonged to TWO and was sad to see it go. Obviously we have less to be proud of this time and as both alliances are damagehoods there's less real friendship to be found behind them. Even with that though, I'd really like to see an article every week from the secretary. Does that position even exist anymore?
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

Quote from: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Rob the Bruce

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2014, 01:41:41 pm »
Could we not get a more internationally unknown person to run for alliance crap? That way we don't have the "oh the forigs think he's a c*nt" problem. Might be a simple solution providing we get somebody competent who can impress forigs with professional sounding waffle.

But yeah Sirius needs more articles and stuff out.
Let's all bicker like married people that loathe each other.

Alfagrem

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2014, 01:50:51 pm »
Quote from: Iain Keers
Alfa, BA is seen internationally by both sides as a clown.

I wasn't talking internationally as like many, many eUKers - I don't give a scabby todger who gets to play as SG, who the largest party in Croatia is, how Greece's empire is going, etc...

Maybe if things were the way that Butjam recalls then that might be different but it isn't and that failing has bugger all to do with BA.

If you're not a lurker in places like here then all you'll see is the media and the battlefield and SIRIUS has zero presence in the former and as we have very few battles of importance then we don't get to see the latter until days like today.

We're nowhere near congress time and this is a prime, one-off battle that is a gift for any pro-SIRIUS fanboys to get out there in the media, active in the channels and generally showing us that - Yes, Sirius is with us.

If they're not doing that 'cos they are in a strop, too lazy or bitter at another group or player then they are dooming the cause of Sirius in the eUK and would be just as responsible for any fall-out that occurs.

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2014, 01:57:19 pm »
well whatever you think it looks like we are only minutes away from BigAnt been TUP PP
Sambo223 k?

VoodooMike71

• What's a custom title then?
  • MU - Royal Navy
  • Think of something interesting, and pretend I'm it
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2014, 02:21:26 pm »
It's official then - BigAnt is PP.
Woldy's Royal Wench

xoxox nihil declarandum xoxox

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2014, 02:23:40 pm »
Could we not get a more internationally unknown person to run for alliance crap? That way we don't have the "oh the forigs think he's a c*nt" problem. Might be a simple solution providing we get somebody competent who can impress forigs with professional sounding waffle.

All anyone had to do was ask.

:ugeek:
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2014, 02:28:10 pm »
Well...you'd better get writing that piece for the obituary column then.
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

Joffrey Baratheon

• PCP Diehard
  • RP
  • Furtim Vigilans
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2014, 03:07:45 pm »
TWO was decent at best, but Magic, you as SG again slowed down progress and went into decline.. Failed
ONE was a complete failure
Sirius .... LOL you didnt get china, and it failed right there.. then you kicked USA instead of waiting 10 days for a new CP... hahaha

TWO was the only alliance to ever actually 'win' with complete and utter dominance, ONE led to TWO. How you can see that as 'decent at best' god knows. But then you were with the Pro CoT lot so yeah... how did that shit fest go?

~Esse Quam Videri~

bananaboy378

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2014, 03:17:21 pm »
Dear BigAnt,

You are an embodiment of everything wrong with the UK.

You let in serb PTO-ers, which even you cannot defend.

TUP didnt help the ATO because you have been a flowering jerb sniff to them, and frankly, why would they help you? Since lets be honest, you'd not let anyone else play with /your/ party.

And so far, no my knowledge, TUP have done bad things, but almost all of the good things/sensible people reside in TUP. They are not dominating the UK, it's just cause no-one trusts you with anything other than dressing yourself.

Best regards,
bananaboy378
Banana wuz here