Author Topic: there is a TUP PTO attempt  (Read 9338 times)

Malkaiser

Re: there is a TUP PTO attempt
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2014, 03:46:17 pm »
I understand the situation, I don't understand why he had to comment on it. He could have just not posted.

This is so ironic coming from you.

Alfa, BA is seen internationally by both sides as a clown. The one thing he has going for him is name recognition - last time he ran the response I got from other governments was generally "will BigAnt win?" and not in a hopeful way. As an international bag lady he got ignored totally by everyone last time, and he will again.

What you need is people going to our allies, calling in favours, asking MUs for help, reminding people that we can win the war in a couple of key battles. Unfortunately there is absolutely nobody to do that. Goku is probably one of the best informed out of the UKs new leadership and he's just proven he doesn't have a clue.

You still haven't explained why Kravenn had to go into Macedonian articles and start posting FYROM insults to turn previously great relations into terrible ones.

Having neutral/friendly countries in the rival alliance sounds like an asset to keep up? Means less damage coming your way at least.

Yes I am relativly well informed on how alliances work since I'm one of the few who have seen alliance command. Like most I know little of Sirius since its media is quiet.

It's quite easy to do alliance work, it just requires time investment and the previous guy in your job passing on contacts.

If BigAnts image is damaged abroad, it may be something to do with the drama you caused in your 2012 Christmas day coup attemp. With TUP former alliance members smearing him for supporting the Spanish alliance leaders war plans and turning our own allies against us.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:51:15 pm by Malkaiser »

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2014, 03:52:57 pm »
Lol that is bullshit, you have no idea what really happened then clearly.

You know the liberating thing Goku, I don't have to refute your arguments anymore. If people want to believe your garbage so be it.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2014, 04:13:59 pm »
Someone posts an irrefutable point...

Iain reaction: "You clearly have no idea what is going on! Explain my reasoning? No I am KEERS what I sayeth must be truth. I don't even need to speak to such filth."

My reaction: "I guess you are right but here is why we felt that way and this is why it is important you retarded bastard!"

#howbeinghatedhappens
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:18:30 pm by Malkaiser »

Gregory Gallangher

• The Lord Ellpus
  • Woldean Court
  • Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber.
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2014, 04:18:53 pm »
It's quite easy to do alliance work, it just requires time investment and the previous guy in your job passing on contacts.

That what every amateur diplomat says when they think they know better than the guy who has years of experience.
~'Rules are for children. This is war, and in war the only crime is to lose.'~

Malkaiser

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2014, 04:20:58 pm »
We did a sim on the forums called "game of thrones forum game" and I basically won. I did rather well at plotting and alliance making.

Not to mention I was MoFA in a top 2 alliance once.

The Baron Samedi

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2014, 04:27:59 pm »
Dude, you did not just compared diplomacy to roleplaying.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2014, 04:33:09 pm »
Well played BA, you picked your moment well I reckon. Older guys less active and more jaded than ever before, and lazy newer members that didn't message the party until it was too late. Idk if that was strategy or just luck, but well played.

I won't be following the other oldies out of the country, I'll continue to serve the UK faithfully and inactively!

Also, hands off my harrison ford popcorn gif!

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2014, 04:40:18 pm »
You were mofa once in may 2014 and you were shit. And you really do have no idea. I can't wait for ASBO-Man and Aspergers-boy to be let loose on international politics.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2014, 05:13:55 pm »
You were mofa once in may 2014 and you were shit. And you really do have no idea. I can't wait for ASBO-Man and Aspergers-boy to be let loose on international politics.
Ah yes, the good old days of May 2014.

I was an awesome MoFa. Played hardball with Ireland and USA to get what we wanted, then saved Ireland from a PTO attempt. Was in the process for threatening Sweden to save Germany when UKRP civil war broke out apparently to make us... save Germany and abolish Military Units. What bullshit that was!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:16:11 pm by Malkaiser »

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2014, 05:18:38 pm »
Pretty much a retcon of events. You managed to flower off one faction so much they robbed the treasury and insisted you be fired, and nobody else liked you enough to stick up for you.

Pfeiffer

• Earl Marshal
  • Woldean Court
  • Pusher of buttons and puller of strings
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2014, 05:40:31 pm »
I find this amusing, because it means you fags get more of BA and the derp crew...which apparently includes Alfa...and less of Keers. This saddens me, as I enjoyed being friendly with the UK and Iain's one of the few who isn't too stupid to manage forig relations.
-Pfeiffer
former stuff
Tío de Los Hermanos

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2014, 05:50:58 pm »
I wouldn't say alfa is one of the derp crew, he goes his own path. I've seen him rubbish BA's statements as often as Keers' so far.

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2014, 06:13:17 pm »
I might institute using Talon's Harrison gif as a bannable offence, like how you're not allowed to call it a Cornish pasty 'less it comes from Cornwall.

The future seems very uncertain at the moment, nobody else find this a little exciting? I say we lob Wayne in as perma-MoFA and see what happens. I predict in 6 months he'll be SG of SiriusTWO: Star Harder.

That or France level perma-wipe, take your pick
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

Quote from: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Rob the Bruce

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2014, 06:17:05 pm »
I say we lob Wayne in as perma-MoFA and see what happens.

This should've been done months ago.
Let's all bicker like married people that loathe each other.

Malkaiser

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2014, 06:44:55 pm »
Pretty much a retcon of events. You managed to flower off one faction so much they robbed the treasury and insisted you be fired, and nobody else liked you enough to stick up for you.
I wasn't invovled in UK politics that month, was too busy doing MoFA. That faction held the CP too, it was a UKRP civil war and was more about internal party policies.

All I can think of that they were really corrupt (RRS/Wellersly/Hassan) and just waiting for an excuse to steal, which I accidentally gave them.

Alfagrem

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2014, 07:15:54 pm »
I wouldn't say alfa is one of the derp crew, he goes his own path. I've seen him rubbish BA's statements as often as Keers' so far.

Pretty much.

Most of my posts have been "who gives a flower" followed by why both sides are right and both sides are wrong.

Hopefully with Wimbledon around the corner I'll refrain from commenting and return to silent Meh!

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2014, 07:32:45 pm »

What can I say, bitches love me...

Canada MPP, here we come.

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2014, 07:47:30 pm »

What can I say, bitches love me...

Canada MPP, here we come.

Too late they NE'd us
Sambo223 k?

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2014, 09:19:43 pm »
They are just having one last fling before we settle down into marriage...

bananaboy378

« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2014, 09:01:46 pm »
You really have no idea about anything do you?
Banana wuz here