Author Topic: Has the UK left Sirius?  (Read 7202 times)

mittekemuis

• Party - UKRP
Re: Has the UK left Sirius?
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2014, 03:35:57 pm »
I think this thread has run it's course anyway, Wayne could do more to look like a kiss arse and those who already have their merit badge in arse kissing could've done a better job helping him out.

This is offensive! If you want to lock it than do so this comments was not necessary

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but don't become friends because then you'll have a tough time whether to keep them close or closer."

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2014, 03:46:13 pm »
How's it offensive? Alliance politics is sucking up to people unless you're already mates or you actually have some semblance of importance. eUK has no semblance of importance, ergo...
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

Quote from: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2014, 04:01:47 pm »
I never kissed anyone's arse, I just made an effort to get to know everyone
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2014, 04:17:59 pm »
I never kissed anyone's arse,

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2014, 04:18:20 pm »
Exactly, you made mates when that was still an option, you can't deny that it's a pretty 'in' club and how many passes are you really gonna' hand out?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2014, 04:27:07 pm »
You get into the alliance rooms just by being elected in a signatory country. You make friends the normal way.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2014, 04:37:41 pm »
From what I hear, there's plenty of people in these rooms who aren't elected. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing, I don't think they'd function properly without the old guard. I'm just saying, people like Kap and CD should be replying to Wayne and helping him out there, seeing as they've got their foot in the door and have jumped the mandatory hoops

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2014, 05:39:30 pm »
From what I hear, there's plenty of people in these rooms who aren't elected. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing, I don't think they'd function properly without the old guard. I'm just saying, people like Kap and CD should be replying to Wayne and helping him out there, seeing as they've got their foot in the door and have jumped the mandatory hoops
Well look at it this way, yeh? DC is like Wayne's family. TUP is like my family. Wayne has shit all over TUP over the past few months. His replies to our issues were "stop whining" or "piss off then". So we did. Expecting us to then go out our way to help him (read: do the major part of his job for him) is then ridiculous.

KJ actually did want to do that, but unfortunately you elected the lazy one.

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2014, 05:51:00 pm »
Your problem is you only ever see things as "him" and "them". You ever wonder why people get so riled up at you, consider the way you get so focused on certain people and groups you ignore the whole. We're all guilty of it but you're definitely sitting pretty on the throne there, Iain.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2014, 05:57:06 pm »
Your problem is you only ever see things as "him" and "them". You ever wonder why people get so riled up at you, consider the way you get so focused on certain people and groups you ignore the whole. We're all guilty of it but you're definitely sitting pretty on the throne there, Iain.

I think you're ignoring what I said Butjam. If someone attacks you, ridicules you, dismisses you and tells you you're not wanted, you don't volunteer to help them, and they certainly can't expect you to do that.

Malkaiser

« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2014, 05:59:29 pm »
If Unity don't like the CP, they use their Alliance influence to destabilise UK Diplomacy to make the CP look bad. Second time I've seen it happen but I'm sure there have been other incidents.

At the moment that is ignoring Waynes PMs and offers of cabinet spots while vetoing anyone he sends to Alliance HQ. Since Iain complained about not enough social UK representation in Alliance HQ then vetoed me volenteering to do just that, he lost his right to complain and is really just playing poisonous political games to further his own ego. He hope is that next month he'll get that TUP Newbie CP who will do as he says and suck his wurst.

Since Unity basically control the alliance and try to use it as a weapon against the UK I suggest that we leave it and find an alliance with a group of players who you would actually WANT to chat to on IRC, I'm not surprised that Wayne wants no contact with you anal cavities.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:02:08 pm by Malkaiser »

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2014, 06:20:07 pm »
Pray tell how we are destabilising UK diplomacy.

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2014, 06:24:09 pm »
Well it couldn't have been a big deal because no one brought up eUK's lack of idling in the room at last nights meeting.

Mountains out of molehills?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2014, 06:26:45 pm »
Well it couldn't have been a big deal because no one brought up eUK's lack of idling in the room at last nights meeting.

Mountains out of molehills?
Alright, I won't bother reporting back what people have said to me anymore because obviously there are no issues. Please continue your good work.

Malkaiser

« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2014, 06:34:20 pm »
Pray tell how we are destabilising UK diplomacy.
It's the very next sentence in the post, read the goddam post.

Niemand

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2014, 07:00:27 pm »
I see that many people have no interest in alliance politics. Some people do but they are not in good relations with DC it seems. Whatever it is, eUK citizens elected Wayne without a real manifesto. His cabinet was presented after the elections. I do not think the majority has an issue with this (maybe TUP as opposition) and so the non existence in the Sirius HQ is a fact. Why being sad or mad about the ones that flowered of to Unity in Poland will not work for the activity for eUK in Sirius?  You can play the game as active like you want it so please do.

I am glad I am out of this . :)
Lady of the Lake

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2014, 07:06:12 pm »
In other words Niemand, people put parties before country...

Rob the Bruce

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2014, 07:08:28 pm »

That's how eUK rolls. Similar to how you got elected, innit?
Let's all bicker like married people that loathe each other.

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2014, 07:28:24 pm »
If Unity don't like the CP, they use their Alliance influence to destabilise UK Diplomacy to make the CP look bad. Second time I've seen it happen but I'm sure there have been other incidents.

At the moment that is ignoring Waynes PMs and offers of cabinet spots while vetoing anyone he sends to Alliance HQ. Since Iain complained about not enough social UK representation in Alliance HQ then vetoed me volenteering to do just that, he lost his right to complain and is really just playing poisonous political games to further his own ego. He hope is that next month he'll get that TUP Newbie CP who will do as he says and suck his wurst.

Since Unity basically control the alliance and try to use it as a weapon against the UK I suggest that we leave it and find an alliance with a group of players who you would actually WANT to chat to on IRC, I'm not surprised that Wayne wants no contact with you anal cavities.

So any particular Alliance you like to suggest?
I thought we had a vote and agreed to stay in our present Alliance, I thought Serbia wouldn't have us in theirs?
We get a great deal from our current alliance - unless we want to be wiped by Argentina or Canada or whoever else was on the list - Ireland, Spain etc

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2014, 07:38:18 pm »

That's how eUK rolls. Similar to how you got elected, innit?

disappointingly yes...