eRepublik UK

Author Topic: Bask, help!  (Read 909 times)

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Everything is a statistic.
Bask, help!
« on: August 30, 2014, 09:02:52 pm »
My client crashed, and now I'm somehow stuck on the side of a building, I checked the co-ords and I think its that big tower thing that is Iain's.

Would it be possible to get a TP off it?

I personally don't want to attempt jumping off the side, or breaking into the tower as I haven't a clue where anything in Iain's is to repair it.

Lots of Love;
~ApronChef

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
Re: Bask, help!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 11:13:48 pm »
It's got ledges all the way down you shouldn't die :p if you're at the top there's a nether gate huehue. There's nothing inside except a huge drop so I wouldn't go that way
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 11:31:14 pm »
It's got ledges all the way down you shouldn't die :p if you're at the top there's a nether gate huehue. There's nothing inside except a huge drop so I wouldn't go that way

I went down one ledge and almost died with diamond armour on, plus I used all my food, I only had melons. So I'm stuck lol

Todai definitely ain't my day.

EDIT, there's no way I can get to the top of it, I can't even see the top or bottom (render distance)

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:31:35 am »
Well you could always suicide and then run back :p but yeh, there is no way down other than jumping ledge to ledge and waiting to heal
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 12:42:48 pm »
Well you could always suicide and then run back :p but yeh, there is no way down other than jumping ledge to ledge and waiting to heal

My stuff would just despawn before I got to it (can't afford to replace it), I haven't a clue where anything in yours is lol, first time I've ever been, if its only stuck on the side of your tower thing.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 12:45:55 pm »
Well it won't despawn if you're not in the chunk, but if you can wait til tomorrow night I'll come make a pond for you to jump into :p

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 01:47:09 pm »
Well it won't despawn if you're not in the chunk, but if you can wait til tomorrow night I'll come make a pond for you to jump into :p

That'd be really helpful, the only problem is my render distance isn't big enough to see the ground xD (I could try to turn to up without lag)

Its worth a shot, and worst comes to worst, could you put my stuff in a chest so I can get it should I plummet to the death?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 05:25:06 pm »
Yep, Dw I'll rescue you

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 10:25:14 pm »
Yep, Dw I'll rescue you

I dug some of the stone up and built stairs to the top, I repaired it all by making and destroying stairs, so its as good as new.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: