eRepublik UK

Author Topic: Banners of the Realm  (Read 1045 times)

ApronChef

  • Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Posts: 2440
  • Everything is a statistic.
Banners of the Realm
« on: September 08, 2014, 10:43:22 am »
Here's a list of all the banners and colours;





Post yours below to get it added, also include a name for it.
(Will make all the images same size and identical later.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:02:32 am by ApronChef »

Iain Keers

  • Party - TUP
  • Posts: 12057
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 04:40:52 pm »
What is this :3
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Diakun

  • Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 13870
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

  • Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Posts: 2440
  • Everything is a statistic.
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 04:56:37 pm »

Iain Keers

  • Party - TUP
  • Posts: 12057
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 05:38:17 pm »
Meh, red and black are the colours of the citadel. Usually in a giant 3x3 metre cube :P
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

SirRex

  • Commie Bastard
  • Party - PCP
  • Posts: 251
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 06:50:01 pm »


This is Camp Nelson. I'm going for a Caesars Legion style RP (Fallout New Vegas).
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 07:16:41 pm by SirRex »
ApronChef - You make me horny Sir Rex
WayneKerr- "Without SirRex this term would have been a joke"
WayneKerr-"A useful Congressman"
Rex-"20% of the eUK like me, the other 80% no longer play the game"

ApronChef

  • Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Posts: 2440
  • Everything is a statistic.
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 08:19:02 pm »
Meh, red and black are the colours of the citadel. Usually in a giant 3x3 metre cube :P

Suit yourself.

paultyndale

  • Party - TUP
  • Posts: 192
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 06:24:32 pm »
What is this :3
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Banner

Not that I play the game, but I was puzzled why sinister and dexter on the banner wiki seemed the opposite way round to what I would expect - so before I made a complete ass of myself (/_<), I checked and it's described from the point of view of the bearer not the viewer.  Well you learn something new every day :D




Diakun

  • Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 13870
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 02:01:20 am »

My banner

Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

mittekemuis

  • Party - UKRP
  • Posts: 535
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:28:39 am »
this is mine



"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but don't become friends because then you'll have a tough time whether to keep them close or closer."

ApronChef

  • Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Posts: 2440
  • Everything is a statistic.
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 08:02:40 am »
Up to date now.

RodneyMcKay

  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 2905
  • The Legion Commander
Re: Banners of the Realm
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 09:51:59 am »
Banner of Lantea



Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: