Author Topic: Wednesday Night D&D  (Read 533 times)

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • I'm not a racist.
Wednesday Night D&D
« on: May 25, 2015, 04:47:57 pm »
I've been working on a campaign for D&D using a website known as roll20. It's quite good and has a vast variety of features that make it 10x better than MapTool.

http://roll20.net/

I currently have enough of a campaign built up to do a 2 hour session with, and I think Wednesday 8pm-10pm would be a good time as I never end up working that day during the week and most people tend to be available mid-week. As usual, having a microphone isn't necessary, but it can help to keep play going relatively quickly.

The campaign will use D&D 3.5e rules and if you wish to create a character then just fill this out and send it me somehow (Steam, forum PM, thread post, etc.):

Character Name:
Race:
General Appearance:
Background Story (doesn't have to be an essay, just a few words):

Games can start this Wednesday depending on how many people sign up by then. (Drop-ins are possible if you miss the first few sessions, or sessions every now and then.
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
Re: Wednesday Night D&D
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 05:07:51 pm »
Character Name: Kun
Height & Weight: average, slender
Race: Human
Class: melee
General Appearance: sexy femboy
Background Story (doesn't have to be an essay, just a few words): former sex slave
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • Everything is a statistic.
Re: Wednesday Night D&D
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 10:59:22 am »
Character Name: Cheficus
Height & Weight: 22ft, 69 tonnes.
Race: Panda-(Roboticus)
Class: Technical.
General Appearance: A genetically modified and technologically enhanced Panda that has come to the land to bring world peace via any means.
Background Story (doesn't have to be an essay, just a few words): Earthlings brutally destroyed the old place Pandas called home. The remaining few escaped to the moon and started a revenge plot, creating giant machines and even creating war machines out of their own kin. Cheficus was created with the most technologically advanced hardware and can perform any task that requires technical skills with ease.