Author Topic: Wuartus Senatus Consultum (Monetary Market Control)  (Read 604 times)


  • Moderator
  • Posts: 11228
  • Look behind you
Wuartus Senatus Consultum (Monetary Market Control)
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:57:15 pm »
Quartus Senatus Consultum (Fourth Senate Decree)

Reestablishment of the Monetary Market Trust

Confirmed by the Praetor of Finance, Day 3458

The Republic plans to take advantage of the current gold price on the monetary market by once again operating the Monetary Market Trust for citizens and allies to invest in.

Citizens who invest into the Trust will have monetary market offers placed by the Praetor of Finance using Government Organisations formerly reserved for use by the Bank of England.

The monetary market profits will be split 60% to the citizen and the remaining 40% for the Treasury to reinvest/store in reserves.

The monetary market variables (such as gold prices and the amount of currency which sells any one day) results in difficulty in suggesting the profits which could be expected from investments, however, from past experience it should equate to about a 1% return on investment every 30 days (but can occasionally be a lot higher).

Please get in touch with Huey George directly to discuss this further/declare your interest.

[size=150]Former 7 time Erepublikan President[/size]